He was just 16 years old, and he was daydreaming.
Daydreaming gives you the opportunity not just to think outside the box, but to imagine there never was a box in the first place! The great news is you can learn techniques of visualization that formalize daydreaming.
In his book The Einstein Factor, psychological expert Win Wenger describes a technique known as “image streaming” to allow exactly this freeing up of the imagination.
Here’s how to do it:
- Either with someone else, or with a voice recorder with you, get yourself into a relaxed position, preferably lying down.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Breathe steadily and smoothly and wait, while paying attention to the images that will float into your mind.
- These images might just be, for example, a spot of light floating in front of you where there was brightness in the room. Whatever you see, begin to describe it in the present tense. Use the five senses if possible.
- You will hear yourself talking, and you will begin to respond to your own words, visualizing more as you go along. Be patient, don’t force it.
- As you become more practiced at this, you will find that you maintain a strong flow of words that feedback to enhance the images you see.
It does take practice for some people – but the results can enable you to access a part of your mind you would never normally access.
Give it a shot – who knows … you might just happen to be a genius, too!
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
Bernardo Moya has an unwavering belief in social, personal, professional and global responsibility about helping others through his books and platforms. He founded the Best You Expo in 2019 and has continued to grow the company, which now includes 8 product lines, 26 international staff, and numberous partners.