- Do the best website you can
- Hire the best help you can
- Put out the best book you can
- And so on…
Know the scale of success and just do the best you can. Almost always…
- A 200-page book is better than a 100-page book
- A physical book is better than an eBook
- A book in a store is better than a book on Amazon
- Hard back books are better than paperback
- An Amazon “best seller” is better than not having a “best seller”
- A NY Times “best seller” is better than an Amazon “best seller”
Get the idea?
- Video is better than audio
- An internet TV show is better than just random videos
- A cable TV show is better than an internet show
- Video-On-Demand like Netflix, Hulu or Amazon is better than YouTube
- A major national network show (A&E, TLC, Discovery, Bravo, OWN) is better than local cable
- A TV show on one of the Top 4 networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) is better than anything else (even Tony Robbins’ “Breakthrough” show did make it on these networks)
I think you get it now. Whether it’s hiring people, advertising, speaking to audiences or anything else you just have to do the best you can with whatever you have to work with. As you make more money you can and should reinvest it in better people, higher quality marketing materials, and strive for bigger more qualified audiences.
The “best bad things” I did was writing a below average book to start, put up sites that were less than impressive, speak to empty rooms, and hire people that met the minimum test of “fogging a mirror”.
Don’t be a perfectionist. Many times, in the beginning good has to be good enough. Cure yourself of analysis paralysis.
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
David T. Fagan
David can help you become a best selling, world-changing, money-making icon in your industry through publishing, publicity and presentations.