You have probably heard the expression “a confused buyer isn’t a buyer” meaning confusion is the enemy to leads and sales.
Do people ever ask and re-ask what it is you do?
Do they ever refer the wrong kind of people to you for the wrong kinds of things?
A good elevator speech is priceless. Knowing how to say what it is that you do in a clear and concise way takes time to develop. But just as important as saying what you do is to say what you don’t do…or who you don’t serve.
- Develop Your Core Story and Attract the People You Love to Serve
- Create a Best Selling Book that will Become a Money Making Business
- Get Featured in the Media
- Earn Testimonials and Endorsements
- Become a Celebrity Expert in Your Industry
- Inspire Action in Every Audience
- Book More Speaking Gigs
How you know you have a good action invitation is how specific it is and or how much value is perceived in that activity. Would someone pay a lot of money to (fill in the blank)? Would someone value and pay a lot of money to create a best selling book that can be turned into a money making business or book more speaking gigs? I think so. I know so.
BUT, BUT, BUT…
Just as important as saying what you do is saying what you don’t do. I could follow up all those action invitations with:
- I’m not an internet marketer doing SEO.
- I don’t make posts for clients in social media.
- I’m not a book agent getting people advances through traditional publishing.
You get the idea and to go one step further I tell people what a good client looks like for me as well as what types of people are good leads for me.
- Speakers, Authors and Experts are greats leads for me.
- People who want to be interviewed on television, have their own show or speak internationally are good referrals for me.
- People that want to get a book done with measurable results are good leads for me.
- People that have money, can make more money and have enough pain that they are willing to change are good clients for me.
BUT, BUT, BUT…
These people aren’t really what I am looking for:
- People just starting out.
- People that don’t really have their own business or people who aren’t the decision maker in the business.
- People who want to do everything themselves.
If you want better leads and to enroll more people then you need to get really good at killing the confusion in your sales and marketing. How you talk about your business matters! Your words have weight!
I’ll be talking about all of this and more at my next event, the Speaker Media Mastery. If you would like to know how you can attend this limited access event then visit www.SpeakerMediaMastery.com and mark your calendar for upcoming dates.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to:
- Talk in Sondbites and Segments
- Present and Persuade with Language Patterns
- Be Speaker Ready with Speaker Lists and Checklists
- Video Structure and Script
- Create Images that Make Complex Things Simple
- Media Interviews and Hosting
- Pitch the Media
- Pitch Event Producers
You will get:
- Presentation Blueprints and Templates
- On Camera, On Stage Practice
- Individual Presentation and Practice Time
- Guaranteed Results!
This is pretty much guaranteed to increase leads and improve client enrollment. I’ll even teach you discovery call techniques and proposal writing formulas that have helped me have 6 figure months. To know how you can attend, visit www.SpeakerMediaMastery.com.
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
David T. Fagan
David can help you become a best selling, world-changing, money-making icon in your industry through publishing, publicity and presentations.