Do you like to speak, teach, train, and inspire audiences? Are you looking for more opportunities to reach crowds of qualified people? I can help. I call it, “6 Proven Ways to Present to More Audiences.”
- Make it easy for everyone– Have a good pic, bio, logo, presentation title, and several bullets of what people will learn by experiencing your presentation all ready to go so that it can be sent in one simple email to the people putting on the event. Event producers do not want to have to track you down or guess about who you are and what you can do for their audience.
- Make everyone look good– Have a sizzle reel video that showcases any media you have been featured in, some testimonials from past audiences, any awards you have won, and something personal about your life. Event producers want to look good to their audiences and show that they have brought in a professional.
- Have gifts for the audience before, during, and after the event– Have eBooks, White Papers, Reports, Power Points, Training Videos, and other giveaways that have a high perception of value available for you and the event producer to distribute strategically. Event producers are always looking to add more value for their attendees.
- Share testimonials of other event producers– Collect testimonials from event producers about how you helped their audience, made them money, and added value to their event, so that you can share it with future event producers.
- Don’t be afraid to pay to speak to the right audience– Being a “Speaker Sponsor” can be an effective and lucrative way to go, if done correctly. As long as it’s a good audience with some combination of quality and quantity to which you can sell, then paying to speak easily makes sense. Event producers love confident presenters that will “put their money where their mouth is” when it comes to predicting success while speaking at an event.
- Get people to the event– Probably nothing is more valuable to an event producer than you having the proven ability, in the form of a list or a following, to attract people to the events at which you are speaking. If you are influential enough to get people to travel, to give up their limited time and attend the events at which you are speaking, then you are truly a valuable speaker.
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
David T. Fagan
The “Icon Builder”, Former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, Founder/CEO of Icon Builder Media
David T. Fagan is the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.
He has been featured on Fox & Friends, the Today Show, The Washington Post, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox’s The Five, and What’s Happening Now to name a few. He’s won major awards for publishing, publicity, and even the Entrepreneur Educator of the Year Award from Inc 500 Infusionsoft.
David is the best selling author for several books including Word Genius: What to Say and How to Say It, Guerrilla Parenting: How to Raise an Entrepreneur, Cracking the Icon Code: How to Become an Icon in Your Industry Through Your Advice, Image and Expertise, and Becoming Significant: How to Invoke Sacred Words that Unlock Real Power. He’s an International Speaker in places as far away as Dubai, Bangladesh, Kenya, and Australia. He has shared the stage with everyone from Former Secretary of Defense Dr. Bob Gates to Mark Victor Hansen.
David is the father of 8 children, (4 girls and 4 boys) and even has two grandchildren. He is married to Isabel Donadio-Fagan and they live in the Phoenix, Arizona area.