Do you like to speak, teach, train, and inspire audiences? Are you looking for more opportunities to reach crowds of qualified people? I can help. I call it, “6 Proven Ways to Present to More Audiences.”
- Make it easy for everyone– Have a good pic, bio, logo, presentation title, and several bullets of what people will learn by experiencing your presentation all ready to go so that it can be sent in one simple email to the people putting on the event. Event producers do not want to have to track you down or guess about who you are and what you can do for their audience.
- Make everyone look good– Have a sizzle reel video that showcases any media you have been featured in, some testimonials from past audiences, any awards you have won, and something personal about your life. Event producers want to look good to their audiences and show that they have brought in a professional.
- Have gifts for the audience before, during, and after the event– Have eBooks, White Papers, Reports, Power Points, Training Videos, and other giveaways that have a high perception of value available for you and the event producer to distribute strategically. Event producers are always looking to add more value for their attendees.
- Share testimonials of other event producers– Collect testimonials from event producers about how you helped their audience, made them money, and added value to their event, so that you can share it with future event producers.
- Don’t be afraid to pay to speak to the right audience– Being a “Speaker Sponsor” can be an effective and lucrative way to go, if done correctly. As long as it’s a good audience with some combination of quality and quantity to which you can sell, then paying to speak easily makes sense. Event producers love confident presenters that will “put their money where their mouth is” when it comes to predicting success while speaking at an event.
- Get people to the event– Probably nothing is more valuable to an event producer than you having the proven ability, in the form of a list or a following, to attract people to the events at which you are speaking. If you are influential enough to get people to travel, to give up their limited time and attend the events at which you are speaking, then you are truly a valuable speaker.
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
David T. Fagan
The “Icon Builder”, Former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, Founder/CEO of Icon Builder Media
David can help you become a best selling, world-changing, money-making icon in your industry through publishing, publicity and presentations.