Are you getting stuck? Not sure what to type next? You can benefit from my decade of writing and coaching writers. Here is a list of activities that will trigger your writing to take off like a bullet.
Top 10 Ways to Overcome Writers Block:
- Quotes – Start with a quote you love and write about what it means to you, why it impacts you and why it’s so important for people to take it to heart or to implement it in their lives. One quote can trigger a whole article or chapter.
- Speeches/Presentations – Listen to talks focusing on the most powerful parts, what they mean to you and how you would share it with others. One good presentation or speech can really fire you up about a topic and get your words going.
- Books – Read books focusing on the most powerful parts, what they mean to you and how you would share it with others. One good chapter from a book can really fire you up about a topic and get your words going.
- A story about someone – Write about a story of someone that you know in your own words. Use people and stories that are tied to your topics and points. People love stories that are entertaining and rewarding.
- A story about yourself – Write a story about yourself that has human interest and ties in what you are teaching or sharing. Stories can be very intriguing when done right and they fill up pages fast.
- Explain a visual aid – Use Venn diagrams, workflow charts, memes, and infographics that you can then write about explaining what the reader is seeing. This can make the writing very easy as you tie everything together.
- Interview someone – Ask someone influential or who is an expert questions and topics that can create content for you to write about. Good people with good answers are enormously powerful triggers as well as anchors.
- Research topics online – Google what the key points of what you want to write about so that you might be more of an expert. Look up studies and research done that you can reference and write about.
- Outline the chronological order of something – Start with the first step in a process when teaching someone how to do something or understand something and go from there step by step. This can provide a lot of content as well as show how well you understand the topic.
- Keep your energy up – You need enough sleep, exercise and good food for fuel to keep your brain high functioning.
Learn about this and more at the upcoming Top Talent JV Mastermind. There you will not only be able to grow your expertise, but you will also be able to connect with your ideal clients and create high profit, low maintenance joint ventures. You can register for FREE at www.TopTalentJV.com
To See the Full Article, Click Here:
David T. Fagan
David T. Fagan is the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.