- Commanding…Instructive versus inquisitive. Not “will you write this down?” But rather “write this down.”
- Influential and credible…They share 3rd party social proof.
- Purposeful with their presentations…There is an order, a method, and a process.
- Self-aware of how they are presenting…They know how they are “showing up.”
- Audience aware…They know how they are being received.
- Appropriately interactive…They know how to involve the audience without losing control.
- Using visual aids and props to create experiences…They know how to make complex things simple and memorable with whiteboards, flip charts, power point, books, handouts, and even fire coals to name a few.
- Confident in their “calls to action” …They have a special offer that has a high perception of value. The action can be simple such as going to a website to click on something, schedule a time talk, or fill out a form.
To see the full edition, go to this link:
David T. Fagan
David T. Fagan is the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.